MATTIG Gmbh Vienna, Austria have manufactured taximeters of great precision and quality since 1934. In keeping with their philosophy for quality materials and workmanship, Mattig U.K. was established in 1998. They created an R & D base for Britain and Ireland, liaising directly with NSAI, Dublin. Through our MATTIG agents in Dublin you can be assured of quality service, competitive prices and fast high quality installation.
- 175mm x 50mm x 26mm
- Sharp LED display.
- Back lit mode operating button.
Clock— calendar working
- Automatic summer/winter time changes.
- Automatic adjustment for leap years.
- Fixed and non fixed holidays programmable up to ten years in advance.
- 8 time levels for day/night/ weekend/Sunday/holiday, etc. with 8 different selectable rates.
- Parallel billing of time & distance.
- Via optical interface without having to remove the meter.
- Rate changes in only 8 seconds.
Wide account menu
- No of journeys, software count, total fares, total fare at initial rate, total fare in excess of minimum rate, total extras, total distance miles/km, total distance for hire miles/km, total distance hired miles/km, total time, total time hired, total time for hire.
Trip data recording
- Internal memory of up to 300+ trips.
- Data read out via optical interface by means of chip-card of laptop.
Two standard expansion interfaces
- For the connection of add-on equipment such as receipt printers, card readers, data terminals, etc.
- Long term concept—no wearing parts.