MATTIG Gmbh Vienna, Austria have manufactured taximeters of great precision and quality since 1934. In keeping with their philosophy for quality materials and workmanship, Mattig U.K. was established in 1998. They created an R & D base for Britain and Ireland, liaising directly with NSAI, Dublin. Through our MATTIG agents in Dublin you can be assured of quality service, competitive prices and fast high quality installation.
- Very quiet and superfast printer.
- 2-keys for quickly exchange paper rolls— paper feed/paper eject.
- 3-coloured LED status display.
- Very precise printout.
- End of paper detection trough visible paper roll.
- Outstanding technique.
- Less current consumption because of autosleep and wake up.
- Optimal printing quality because of ambient temperature compesation.
- Secured printed head.
- 3 coloured LED status display:
- Green: ready for print
- Orange: data transfer/printing
- Red: end of paper
- Dark: autosleep mode
- 115 x 57 x 30 mm (WxHxD without paper roll)
- Weight: 180g