AIR W taximeter
Simple and intuitive ergonomics.
The navigation scroll wheel
Scroll through menus easily by turning the dial and validate your selection with a simple press.
Industrial TFT graphic display
Specifically designed for ATA, the graphic screen provides a high-quality display of the different functions illustration.
The contextual menu bar
Push-buttons’ functions are illustrated with a bar of ergonomical and contextual menus.
Fare progress bar
The progress bar displayed underneath the total indicates the fare incrementation during the trip, enabling you to see at a glance the next fare increase.
The fare progress bar is present in all taximeters from the REVOLUTION range.
Digital rate display label
As with the POWER HD taximeter, the annual rate label is dematerialized.
At the annual rate changes, the display updates automatically, free from any paper label.
In the HIRED and STOPPED positions, the annual rate display light is dimmed to improve readability and avoid any confusion with the trip fare display.
- Compatible with the 1001TAXIS App: Trip proposals sent directly to your taximeter (Depending on the equipment. For more information, please contact us or your installer)
- Automatic selection of day/ night rate
- Automatic summer/winter time adjustment
- Automatic display of the minimum of fare
- Manual management and selection of extras
- Automatic power-off in the event of prolonged inactivity
- Stylish design (width x height x depth) : 278 x 82 x 23 mm
- Light device : Around 280 g
- High temperature tolerance : From -25 °C to +70 °C
- Storage temperature : From -40 °C to + 85 °C
- Humidity conditions : Maximum 93% of relative humidity
- Allowable k coefficient range : Between 500 and 120,000 pulses/km
- Maximum distance measurement error : 4 metres or 0.2 % beyond
- Maximum time measurement error : 0.2 seconds or 0.1 % beyond
- Maximum fare calculation error : 0.1 %